- Wellesley College, 2014
- Fordham University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2017
- New York
- Hon. Paul J. Kelly, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Maria Angela Brusco
Maria Angela Brusco has experience litigating complex commercial cases, in both federal and state courts, on behalf of corporations, middle-market businesses, startups, and individuals. She also has experience in transactional law in capital markets and technology transactions.Representative matters include:
- Representing clients in FINRA and JAMS arbitration hearings.
- Advising companies in their public and private securities offerings.
- Advising boards of directors in corporate governance matters.
- Ongoing representation of several art collectors in a series of lawsuits arising from high-profile international art fraud.
- Representing plaintiff in a federal civil rights jury trial.
Before joining Grossman LLP, Maria was an associate at White & Case LLP and later a law clerk for Hon. Paul J. Kelly, Jr. on the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
In law school, Maria was an associate editor of the Fordham Law Review and published a Note. She was an associate editor on the Fordham Law Moot Court Board and a member of the Brendan Moore Trial Advocacy Center. She won best advocate in the Tendy Criminal Trial Advocacy Competition. As an alumna, she coaches trial advocacy at Fordham.