Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating complex commercial matters in state and federal trial and appellate courts throughout the country.
- Representing International Museum of World War II against Ronald Lauder in connection with claims concerning $25 million collection of World War II memorabilia.
- Obtaining complete dismissal of a lawsuit by Madonna against her former art advisor seeking to enjoin the sale of a Tupac letter and other memorabilia. See Ciccone v. Gotta Have It! Collectibles, Inc., et al., Case No. 156454/2017 (Sup. Ct. N.Y. Co.).
- Representing real-estate developers in a litigation involving a major mixed-use high-rise building located in Manhattan’s Hudson Yards.
- Successfully representing national referral agency in a “bet the company” litigation concerning the employment classification of thousands of independent contractors.
- Representing television personality in an employment-discrimination lawsuit against NBC.
- Representing investment bank in connection with claims against a major technology company for payment of outstanding fees under an advisory agreement.
- Defeated motion to dismiss by Time Warner, Inc. in breach-of-contract action on behalf of national employment placement agency. Dunhill Professional Staffing of Hawaii v. Time Warner Cable, Inc., Index No. 651749/13 (Sup. Ct. N.Y. Co.).
- Representing investment group asserting fraud claims concerning real-estate transaction. TMDL Haviland LLC v. KMG Owner Haviland LLC, Index No. 653027/14 (Sup. Ct. N.Y. Co.).
- Represented a major insurance carrier in a coverage appeal resulting in complete reversal of a multi-million dollar judgment. ACE American Ins. Co. v. RC2 Corp., 600 F.3d 763 (7th Cir. 2010).
- Defended a real-estate-development company and acted as co-lead defense liaison counsel in a consolidated litigation involving dozens of individual lawsuits arising out of the March 15, 2008 crane collapse in Manhattan. In re East 51 St Street Crane Collapse Litigation, Index No. 769000/08 (Sup. Ct. N.Y. Co.).